Wellbeing & Wellness
Do you want to feel fulfilled by knowing your true life’s purpose?
Do you want to have unshakeable self-confidence and resilience to handle anything that pops up in life?
How to balance them body, mind, emotions and spirit
Today more than ever you need to find balance in your life. With life’s complexities it’s hard to stay centred. For example taking the kids to soccer on the weekend, working long hours and busy family life can mean that you spend more time living for other people instead of yourself.
On the other hand taking time out for yourself, you end up feeling guilty.
You’ve probably noticed that your stress and anxiety is at an all-time high. All the while you’re thinking of your next holiday.
You’ll find that wellness coaching can help you return to centre by balancing your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual self. Allowing you to feel at ease and building resilience so that you know you can manage life.
Also you will learn what your life’s goals are. You’ll learn how to reach them so that you end up feeling fulfilled in life.
Three Keys To Success
Learn how to put your habits on autopilot by adding healthy habits into your life. Actually motivation is a limited resource so having habits means you’ll have more energy after work and for the kids
Learn how to change your mindset to change the way you feel about yourself. Feel sexy in any outfit in any situation
Combat Emotional Eating
Learn how to gain control of your thoughts and emotions so that you are no longer comfort eating. Manage your weight and have more self-confidence with your new unshakeable self-worth.
What can you achieve through Wellness Coaching?
- Goal Setting – Verbalise your dreams and set goals for 5, 10 and 20 years time. Develop an action plan, your blueprint to realising your dreams. Any dream can be achieved. You just need the right strategy and a plan.
- Stress & Anxiety – Learn the techniques to manage your stress and anxiety and balance your emotional self. Based on over 20 years of personal experience, I will share with you the secret to decreasing your anxiety and eliminating stress so that you can easily tackle any problem in life.
- Mindset – Increase your positivity and balance the mind and see how this improves every aspect of your life including your relationships. Base your self-confidence on your self-worth and values rather than things outside yourself and you will have unshakeable self-confidence.
- Nutrition & exercise – Improve mood and balance the body through nutrition and exercise. You’ll find that you will be more positive in life whilst saving time and money in the kitchen and at the shops.
- Reiki (optional) – Find spiritual balance through the healing power of Reiki. Experience this optional modality so that you can feel at peace with yourself and bring about real change.
You will be able to achieve this even if
- You don’t have time
- You think it’s too hard
- Your goals are so big that you don’t think that you can reach them
- Nothing has worked for you in the past
We make it easy for you with
- Local sessions or Zoom conferencing
- Step by step action plan to reach your goals (everybody has the resources to achieve their goals)
- Scientifically proven techniques to improve mood and reduce stress
This is achievable from as little as the cost of a 1:1 Gym PT session. What more could you ask for?
Kristin is a genuine, caring and empathetic health coach. She approaches her coaching with common sense and practical knowledge and really makes an effort with her clients
Q: What is a Health Coach?
A: A health coach is someone that has training in nutrition and health to help people improve their health to get the most out of life.
Q: What is a Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Coach?
A: NLP is about the language that we use to talk to ourselves and other people. It comes in the form of limiting beliefs that we have about the world. NLP removes these limiting beliefs in order to reduce emotions and improve mood.
Q: What if I don’t have time?
A: There is always time in the day. The sessions are one hour in length and at a time that suits you. It can be at any frequency that you like: once a week, once a fortnight or once a month.
Q: I don’t have the money to spend on coaching.
A: I offer a payment plan for paying off the coaching sessions. Pay up front and get a savings of $100 or choose between a 3 month plan or a 6 month payment plan.
Q: I’ve tried everything and nothing’s worked.
A: I have a tested and tried health plan that can help you to improve your health and mood. Without structure and a plan it’s very easy to fail.