Mind & Body Transformation Coaching
Do you want to make a change to how you eat and exercise but don’t know how?
Are you uncomfortable in your body and constantly thinking about what people think about you?
How to gain unshakeable body confidence and know that you’ll look and feel good in any outfit
Let’s face it. All women have probably dieted at some stage in their life. To begin with, you’ve probably felt bad about your body. You’ve looked at glossy magazines and thought to yourself, ‘why can’t I look like that?’. Next, you’ve been to an important event and felt uncomfortable in your clothes. Then a close family member comments on your weight. All these events give you low self-esteem.
Of course you start dieting. Now, the rule truth is that after you’ve dieted you’ve probably stacked all the weight back on again. You feel that you’ve fallen off the wagon. So you diet again. And the cycle continues.
How Mind & Body Transformation Coaching Can Help You
Simply stated, you need to stop dieting, listen to your body and be body positive to effortlessly maintain your weight and have unshakeable body confidence. You’ll find that Mind and Body Transformation coaching includes finding your lowest liveable weight and teaching you the skills to love your body.
Three Keys to Success
Learn how to overcome emotional eating so that you can manage your weight and your cortisol levels
Learn how to change your mindset so that you can love your body in whatever outfit in any situation
Health on Autopilot
Learn how to put your health on autopilot with habits so that you never fall of the wagon.
What Mind & Body Transformation Coaching Includes:
- Stop Yoyo Dieting – Learn how to stop yoyo dieting and maintain your weight with scientific tricks that get your body to LOVE healthy food.
- Lowest liveable weight – Find you lowest liveable weight by losing weight in line with your genetic predisposed weight. This will mean that it is easy to manage so that you don’t have to fear eating that donut
- Body positivity – Increase confidence and feel sexy in any outfit and in any situation
- Intuitive eating – NEW scientific method to help you manage and maintain weight. Eat as much as you want, when you want and easily maintain your weight so you can easily manage your weight.
- Exercise – Put exercise on autopilot by setting up a healthy habit. Exercise to suit your lifestyle either at the gym or at home with the kids. You will learn that you don’t need to go for a 10 km run every day to be healthy but rather things like taking the stairs instead of the lift can help with health.
- Mindset – Know that your new positivity will influence all areas of life including relationships. In addition you learn that your weight doesn’t determine who you are.
- Goal setting – You will have measurable goals to achieve so that you’ll know what to do in the future. It will also mean that you’ll know that you have something to work towards
You will be able to achieve this even if
- You’ve never stuck to a plan before
- You’ve never exercised before
- You think it’s too hard
- You’ve fallen off the wagon in the past
- You work long hours and with the kids you don’t have enough time to meal prep, cook dinner every night or exercise
- You’re worried the kids won’t eat what’s on the meal plan
- You’ve never been able to keep the weight off
We make it easy for you with
- Local Sessions or Zoom conferencing
- Putting your health changes on autopilot with habits
- Easy exercises to incorporate into your life either in the gym or through incidental activities
- Reliance on habits and not motivation to reach your health goals
- Easy to follow meal plans that you can cook in 20 mins or less that both you and the kids will like (for any food intolerance) including minimal food prep
- Scientific techniques to get the brain to want to eat healthy food
This is achievable from as little as the cost of a 1:1 Gym PT session. What more could you ask for?
How Yoyo dieting can make you stack on the weight
Believe it or not this yoyo dieting can cause havoc with your body. Indeed science has shown us that dieting can cause changes to your brain chemistry and hormones in your body. Consequently, these changes make you hungry and crave deep fried food and chocolate.
Actually stacking weight on has nothing to do with lack of motivation but biology!
How to manage your weight for life (even if nothing’s ever worked for you)
You’ll find that when you stop dieting and start listening to your body then you are able to more effectively manage your weight. But how? Won’t I just eat everything and stack more weight on?
Using a scientifically proven method called intuitive eating you are able to reduce your weight to your predefined genetic weight and effortlessly maintain it for life. This is known as your lowest liveable weight.
How to gain unshakeable body confidence
You’ve probably noticed that your self-confidence increases when you lose weight and decreases when you stack the weight on. Actually when you tie your self-confidence to your weight you’ll end up an emotional wreck as your weight fluctuates.
On the other hand, if you tie your self-confidence to your self-worth and values then you can have unshakeable body confidence, no matter what weight you are. In addition you will be confident in whatever outfit you want to wear. How? When you learn body positivity you can feel good about your body in any circumstances.
Kristin is a genuine, caring and empathetic health coach. She approaches her coaching with common sense and practical knowledge and really makes an effort with her clients
Q: What is a Health Coach?
A: A health coach is someone that has training in nutrition and health to help people improve their health to get the most out of life.
Q: What is a Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Coach?
A: NLP is about the language that we use to talk to ourselves and other people. It comes in the form of limiting beliefs that we have about the world. NLP removes these limiting beliefs in order to reduce emotions and improve mood.
Q: What if I don’t have time?
A: There is always time in the day. Do an audit to find out how much time you’re really spending on social media and TV. The sessions are one hour in length and at a time that suits you. It can be at any frequency that you like: once a week, once a fortnight or once a month.
Q: I don’t have the money to spend on coaching.
A: I offer a payment plan for paying off the coaching sessions. Pay up front and get a savings of $100 or choose between a 3 month plan or a 6 month payment plan.
Q: I’ve tried everything and nothing’s worked.
A: Without structure and a plan it’s very easy to fail. But I have a tested and tried health plan that can help you to improve your health and mood.