Mental Health Coaching
Do you want to holistically improve your mood but don’t know how to do it?
Do you want to increase your resilience so that you can ride life’s waves?
How to improve mood holistically even when nothing’s worked for you
It can be hard living with a mental health condition. You want to stay at home in bed all day rather than face people. You always have a date with Netflix. You don’t sleep well and you comfort eat to cope with your emotions.
I can help people suffering from stress, anxiety, depression, schizophrenia and PTSD holistically improve their mood and mental health through nutrition, exercise and mindset training using a combination of health coaching techniques and Neuro-Linguistic Programming.
Three Keys To Success
Learn how to put your habits on autopilot by adding healthy habits into your life. Never fall off the wagon again.
Learn how to change your mindset to change the way you feel about yourself. Take control of your thoughts and your emotions so you can have self-confidence to tackle any problem
Proven Tools & Methods
Learn the proven methods and tools to improve mood. This is your best chance of helping with your mental health.
What Mental Health & Stress Coaching includes:
- Proven Methods to Improve Mood – Based on over 20 years’ personal experience and the latest scientific knowledge, improve your mood holistically to give you the best chance of managing your condition.
- Nutrition – Science shows that nutrition can help with managing mood. Have knowledge that you will improve your health plus saving time and money cooking and at the shops.
- Exercise – Exercise has been scientifically shown to improve mood. Manage mood and manage your weight with exercise you can do even if you don’t feel like it.
- Tools to manage stress and anxiety – Learn the tools to holistically manage your stress and anxiety. Learn the secret for reducing anxiety and eliminating stress that I learnt over 20 years.
You will be able to improve your mental health even if
- You don’t have time
- You think it’s too hard
- You’ve been told that you’re broken and can’t be fixed
- Nothing has worked for you in the past
We make it easy for you with
- Local sessions or Zoom conferencing
- Putting your health changes on autopilot with habits
- Easy exercises to incorporate into your life either in the gym or through incidental activities
- Reliance on habits and not motivation to reach your health goals
- Scientifically proven methods to improve mood and reduce stress
Kristin is a genuine, caring and empathetic health coach. She approaches her coaching with common sense and practical knowledge and really makes an effort with her clients
Q: What is a Health Coach?
A: A health coach is someone that has training in nutrition and health to help people improve their health to get the most out of life.
Q: What is a Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Coach?
A: NLP is about the language that we use to talk to ourselves and other people. It comes in the form of limiting beliefs that we have about the world. NLP removes these limiting beliefs in order to reduce emotions and improve mood.
Q: What if I don’t have time?
A: There is always time in the day. The sessions are one hour in length and at a time that suits you. It can be at any frequency that you like: once a week, once a fortnight or once a month.
Q: I don’t have the money to spend on coaching.
A: I offer a payment plan for paying off the coaching sessions. Pay up front and get a savings of $100 or choose between a 3 month plan or a 6 month payment plan.
Q: I’ve tried everything and nothing’s worked.
A: I have a tested and tried health plan that can help you to improve your health and mood. Without structure and a plan it’s very easy to fail.