Learn a Proven Strategy to Get Out of Overwhelm That Works. Save Decades of Trial and Error
Overcome overwhelm by learning the tools and PROVEN strategy you need to improve mood
It can be hard living in overwhelm.
Firstly you struggle to get out of bed and out of the house because you don’t want to face the world.
Then you go to work but because you are so stressed out you spend most of the morning crying in the bathroom.
You finish up work and are so thankful that you’re finally home. You sit in front of Netflix and comfort eat ice-cream and chocolate.
But did you know that you don’t need to live like this? All you need is a proven strategy and plan and you can overcome overwhelm.
That’s where the LIVE FREE 5-Day Challenge, “5 Simple Steps to Overcoming Overwhelm’ comes in.
Live over 5 days, starting Mon 27 April 2020, learn the secrets to overcoming overwhelm by improving mood.
You’ll learn ways to get regular doses of dopamine, serotonin and endorphins (happy hormones) throughout the day to lift your mood. You’ll also learn how to gain control of your emotions through positive mindset and beliefs.
Then you’ll put everything together and learn the PROVEN strategy to improve your mood long term and overcome overwhelm.
This is a powerful, unique strategy that you can’t find anywhere else in Australia.
It is a simple strategy that is easy to implement so that you won’t have the hassle of figuring it out for yourself.
What You’ll Discover
- Learn a proven strategy to get out of overwhelm that works. Save decades of trial and error – This is a very simple to follow, easy to implement strategy that anyone can follow that will take the hassle out of figuring it out for yourself.
- Stop negative thoughts that are bringing you down. Finally gain control of your emotions – Thoughts affect emotions and by identifying your negative thoughts and counter it with a new positive thought you can gain control of your emotions.
- Be successful in all parts of your life. You are not a failure – By replacing negative limiting beliefs with positive ones you will be able to positively affect all aspects of your life including relationships and new jobs.
- Learn to know what’s important and what’s not. It doesn’t matter if your house looks like a bomb – By looking at your thoughts you will be able to see exactly what is important to think about and what is irrelevant.
- Learn from someone who has lived experience and has trialled this strategy on themselves. Know that it’ll work for you too – Kristin has 30 years lived experience with depression, mania, anxiety and social anxiety but has been symptom free for over 10 years. Learn from someone who’s been in your shoes and has succeeded.
- Use techniques that work in addition to what you are currently doing. Add more tools to your toolbox – The 5 day challenge is full of techniques to improve mood and gain control of your thoughts. Add it to what you are already doing.
- Take control of thoughts so that you increase resilience. Stop crying in the toilets everyday – Taking control of your thoughts allows you to step back from stressful situations and see them for what they are.
- Facebook group so that you feel connected. Don’t feel alone – It can be hard on mental health living in isolation and not being able to talk to anyone. Feel part of something bigger than yourself and feel connected with other people as you learn.
The 5-day challenge is perfect for you if:
- You are desperate to stop feeling depressed, stressed or anxious
- You feel stuck and don’t know what to do
- You don’t have much time
- You just want a simple, straight-forward strategy that you can put in place straight away without any hassle
- You’ve tried everything before but nothing’s worked
And all of this is 100% FREE. That’s no cost to you so you can save money during this economic crisis.
So if you’re:
- Tired of brain fog
- Tired of crying in the bathroom everyday
- Tired of being so depressed or anxious you can’t even leave the house
- Tired of Comfort Eating
- Tired of not being able to enjoy life
Then sign up today by adding your details below. This LIVE challenge starts Mon, 27 April 2020.